2008-2014 BMW X6 X6M E71 10-13 X5M E70 AF-3 Wide Body Front Bumper Cover ( GFK ) - 1 Piece (S)
Note: must be used in conjunction with complete wide body kit All Overstock products are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Overstock products are sold as is, and all sales are final. Overstock products may not be returned or exchanged.
Fits the following models: Fits All Models, xDrive35i, xDrive50i, M
- Five-Stage Aero Function Quality Control Assurance Manufacturing System
- Double-Layered Signature Gray Primer For Ease Of Preparation
- Honeycomb Black Mesh Grille (where applicable)
- 3-Year Limited Aero Function Manufacturer's Warranty
- Extensive Aero Function Ship-Safe Packaging And Protection System For Reduced Freight Damage
- Aero Function Exclusive Limited Production Availability
- Highly Durable And Impact Resistant Glass Fibre Komposites
- Modified Aerodynamics
New: A brand-new Aero Function 2008-2014 BMW X6 X6M E71 10-13 X5M E70 AF-3 Wide Body Front Bumper Cover ( GFK ) 1 Piece (S), in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in our retail store. To be installed professionally by a bodyshop with a valid automotive repair business license. Fiberglass Aero Function parts always require prep work before they can be primed and painted. This product ed_107927 is made with fiberglass material, therefore it will exhibit chips, breaks, cracks, waves, scratches and holes which require modification. It is necessary to dry fit and drill mounting holes and preform body work before paint. Cutting and adding of fiberglass may be required for proper fitment. Aero Function direct from the manufacturer or a distributor. Primer finish. Hand layup is the manufacturing process used for the majority of our fiberglass parts. Hoods require hood pins. We do not offer any guarantee of fitment on vehicles that have been in involved in accidents and/or have body damage or customization, make sure to check with the installer. This product is designed for the BMW X5 2008-2014.